New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Half Angel Sabo WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabo

Sabo

Character sheet
Gold: 0
Class: Neophyte
EXP: 0

The Half Angel Sabo WIP Empty
PostSubject: The Half Angel Sabo WIP   The Half Angel Sabo WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 2:37 am

Personal Information

Name: Sabo Sworn
NicknamePansy[By Sister] Big Daddy[What he tells people to call him], Sab[By close friends and Family], Through out the world though he is know as The Fallen Seraph  
Race: Half angel
Appearance Information

Height:5'11
Weight:169lds
Hair color:White
Eye Color: Green
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description:
Sabo is a sexy half angel that has dark skin, medium-length white hair, and green eyes. He is tall, slim yet muscular and being the son of an Seraph he has wings just like one, and most of the time is seen having them how other angles have them. That being with two covering the face, and with two covering the feet, and with last two used to fly. But Sabo doesn't always have them like that only when taking care of important task, participating in important meeting, in the company of other angels, and finally when he wants to show his dominance over others and strike fear into them. Even though normally Seraph only do this when they are around God, Sabo does it for a secret reason.

He does wear clothing though under, or around, his wings albeit he feels they are constricting sometimes. He dresses pretty flashily, with a gold chain wrapped around his neck, one end of which is clipped to his right ear and the other to a weight. At times though he won't wear all of that jewelry, chains, but only wear triangular gold earrings, and a gold headband. He also wears a white off-the-shoulder tunic, white shorts, a thick golden belt, and gladiator-style sandals. Usually he would wear that even for battles that are extremely important he would dress up even more. Having a short braid on the right side of his head and a metallic goatee and hair ornaments, he would also wear a dress with a gold belt, a cape, and arm along with leg protectors.

His tunic, no matter what he is wearing with it, will be a different color. Sometimes the color being how he feels at that start of that day, or when he put it on. He is seen during the day changing into different tunic just so it can resemble how he feels. At times he can go completely nude as he is extremely comfortable with his body, even though on his back there are many horrible scars that goes all up and down on his back, from the torture he went through in the past. He also always is seen wearing a cross that his father had given him, also the sword that he uses also belonged to his father. Also on his wrists and ankles he is scarred from the shackles he was forced to wear. He even wears the ball and chain as a belt when alone.

Personality Information

Personality Description:
Likes:Seeing people get what they deserve, Curvy and Large breast women, The Holy word, completing his job/task[whatever it is], messing with his Older Sister, Drinking fine wine, Spending time with the Queen of Ignia
Dislikes:Elves, when his Sister hurts his feelings, Memories of his past[His enslavement and his Father's death], people that do dirty things
Catch Phrases: "I follow and serve only the lord."
"Death will quickly befall you all."
"I see nor hear anyone."
"Thank You For The Feast."
"Ugh, they are so small...but I guess that means I will be closer to your heart..."
"Lets strip...clothes are too restricting sometime..."
"I am so scared"
Philosophy:Nothing matters unless he finishes his task as that is his only purpose. So nothing matters nothing at all.  
Alignment Information

Nation:The Kingdom of Ignia
Village: Flammeum
Job/Trade:Military
Alignment:Will be decided IC as it depends

Abilities Information

Class:
Specialties:
Combat Specialization:
Magical Specialization:
Techniques:
Inventory:

Last edited by Sabo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sabo

Sabo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Half Angel Sabo WIP   The Half Angel Sabo WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 am

Past Information

History:
Sinful birth:

New Family :
Kidnapped:
The unexpected:

Imprisonment :
A new friend:
Path to Royal Adviser:
Unholy love:
Task from God:

Last edited by Sabo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabo

Sabo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Half Angel Sabo WIP   The Half Angel Sabo WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Roleplay Sample
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Half Angel Sabo WIP   The Half Angel Sabo WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Half Angel Sabo WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Roleplay :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: