New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Welcome to The New Age RP! This is a magic-based fantasy RPG where your wildest dreams come true.~ Feel free to look around before you decide whether you wish to join or not. Once you've joined, you'll be able to join us in the chatbox, make posts, send messages, and other things only members may do!

- Staff of TNARP
New Age Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elin Pride!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet
Gold: 10,100
Class: Expert
EXP: 6000

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:59 am

The sound of hooves lent a steady beat to the song that played around Solarion's head. The trees whistled and whispered to her, quiet tones throughout the green of the forest. It was something she loved; the forest coming alive just to play with her. It made something bubble up inside of her chest that she just couldn't help but do. "Quick, Belsarius, let me ride." She commanded with a bright grin to the hulking beast beside her. Glowing eyes scanned down and she could almost detect a hint of a smirk upon his features before the beast dropped to his knees and Solarion climbed up onto his back.

Once seated, sitting what would generally be called side-saddle if it wasn't for the fact that Belsarius didn't actually have a saddle to begin with, the little Elin girl took a deep breath before singing. Her voice was sweet and high as it echoed through the trees, bouncing between the trees, and joining in their own song, adding another melody behind it while keeping pace with Belsarius's hooves as they trod further into the forest. It was times like these that Solarion enjoyed simply being alive, the fact that she could sing without worry, without care that someone might overhear. After all, who would be waiting in the forest if they didn't have some kind of connection to it? Or maybe Solarion just didn't really know people that well, which was entirely possible not that she would ever admit it.

So as it was this little Elin girl, long flowing robes covering her body and polished antlers sticking from her head strode along with the majestic King under her, song ripping through the woods for any and all to hear. That was the question though, who would hear her song and would they investigate, would they care to see who sang so carefree in a place such as this?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet
Gold: 11,000
Class: Elder
EXP: 80,000

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:31 pm

The densely wooded forest was mostly silently, save for the mingling of animals and other creatures among the foliage and trees. The particular area where Kit stood was free of any sentient noises or movement, as far as her fox-like instincts could tell. She looked around at her surroundings and began to hone in particularly on any living things that were positioned behind the surrounding trees and nature. "Nothing..." the young elin would mutter as she began to walk in the direction in which she had initially been moving in. Her purpose for being in the forest was starkly contrasting to that of most elins. She was there to hunt down a wanted fugitive for crimes against the races. His name was Noah Morrison, a human from the Kingdom of Ignia. He had killed a government official who refused to accept a bribe. Apparently Noah had intended to influence the Kingdom of Ignia into going to war with the Kingdom of Pratia in order to obtain more fertile land.

Crystal feared his reason for running away to the very kingdom he was trying to go to war with. His reasoning could not possibly be earnest. It was her job as a member of the Trinity Council to preserve the peace and enforce justice against those who attempted to bring war to the races. That was her one and only reason for going after this person in particular. He had attempted to disrupt an otherwise peaceful Sosaria and for that, he would face death by her hands. After searching the surrounding area with her eyes, scanning every inch she visually could, she stood up straight, releasing a sigh of exasperation from her previously pursed lips. Her green hair flowed down to halfway down her midriff, ruffled and a mess compared to the hair of most. She had done nothing with it on that day, as she usually neglected to, and it clearly showed. She looked almost as if she had been living in the forest her entire life. Her eyes, which were a brilliant piercing red hue, shone brightly in the sunlight that cascaded down through the leaves of the surrounding trees.

Among her attire was a brown cloth tunic that exposed her midriff, along with a long brown skirt that was rather short in the front, and brown cloth footwear and gloves. Although she was rather wealthy and gold was far from something she lacked, she dressed modestly regardless. Her skirt swayed lightly in the wind as a gentle gust blew through the forest, in addition to a sudden movement of her legs. She began to gracefully move forward on her two legs, one proceeding the other as they carried the rest of her body forward elegantly and calmly. She walked forward at a somewhat slow pace, slowly quickening each step as she broke into long strides suddenly. Now, seemingly out of nowhere, she was sprinting forward at awe-inspiring speeds, making her way northwest through the forest.

The young fox elin looked forward with her special ability, her eyes glimmering as she searched every inch of her visual range for any sign of a living thing. It was then that her fox ears twitched in response to a sudden awareness of sentient noise. It sounded almost as if there were someone in the forest who was... Singing? Kit suddenly broke down onto all fours mid-stride, leaping and bounding forward as fast as she could towards the source of the sound at unimaginable speeds. 'Maybe...' she thought to herself, wondering if the source of the singing could have seen something. Suddenly the person came into the sight of Kit, though Kit was clearly out of sight of them. 'A deer elin?' she thought, a little surprised as she was not aware those existed. At least, she had never encountered one.

Kit weaved skillfully around the trees, maintaining her consistent speed before bursting out from behind some foliage near the little elin girl, stopping abruptly five meters behind her, raising to the point where she stood on only two legs now. "Oi! You! I have a few questions for ya." the Council captain would call out to the girl she had encountered, who would now be able to easily see Kit should she turn around. It was not as if Kit was angry or provocative in mood, though her words could potentially be taken out of context, but her only intention was to mildly interrogate the elin regarding the whereabouts of her target. After all, Kit was on a job and if she could not locate the target she would surely fail, something she could not accept. Failure to capture or kill this target could prove dangerous, after all.
Back to top Go down
https://tnarp.rpg-board.net
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:56 pm

The singing changed tune suddenly, all before Crystal jumped out at her, almost becoming sad as clouds blocked out the sun. The darkness came like a kick in the face but it didn't bother the little Elin girl as she sang, she could sing about anything that she wished to, focusing her very emotions into a wordless song that drew upon her surroundings and herself to delight the animals... She wouldn't sing when a person was around that was for sure. However it was quite suddenly that Belsarius looked up and cocked his head.

"What's wrong, my King?" She asked quietly, bringing her hand forwards to stroke over the top of his head, her thumb touching his antlers and feeling the polished wood texture of them, something she wished she could have had on her own, she had to personally polish her own antlers. There was something wrong with Belsarius though, he wouldn't do much to stop her singing and he never looked quite so worried as he did now. "Quick, Solarion, on the ground and behind me." He whispered and the small Elin nodded, hopping down from the Stag's back and pressing against his side as he turned around to look at the trees surrounding him.

At this point, Solarion quickly grabbed her zweihander from the King's side and drew it, readying it with both hands and rolling her shoulders as something in the trees shuffled. After all at the kind of speed that Crystal was moving, she was bound to be making some noise. So obviously Belsarius had heard such a thing and narrowed his eyes as the fox Elin stepped out into sight, causing the large animal to stomp the ground, crushing some of the hard earth beneath his hooves.

A touch to his side calmed him however and Solarion stepped around the large animal, one hand on his side and one hand on her weapon. Her eyes were narrowed and she didn't seem all too pleased. Who was this woman to think that she could jump out at someone walking through the woods and accost them for questioning? Solarion wasn't exactly going to stand for it and she stepped forwards, dragging the slightly pink tip of her zweihander on the ground. "And I happen to have a few for yourself! Who exactly do you think you are to suddenly jump out at people like that?" She growled out, green eyes narrowing.

Belsarius for his part moved up behind Solarion and gently placed a hoof on her shoulder, not exerting any of his weight before speaking. His voice was soft although it still held a deep, regal tone behind it. "If you were to perhaps announce your presence rather than trying to sneak up upon people wandering through the forest, you might not meet such hostile opposition. I suggest that you give your name and reason for asking such questions before we cooperate." He told the other Elin quite calmly, almost sensing the seething rage that sat within his Queen, only being held back because of his own intervention... Sometimes he was certain that he was good for her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Although Kit had had no intention of sneaking up on the two, perhaps her approach thus far had not been interpreted in quite the manner that she had hoped. Regardless, the reason that she had been blunt and abrupt was primarily due to the fact that she was in a hurry. The young squad captain did not particularly have much time to fool around; after all, there was a criminal running around the forest doing nature knows what. Before the young elin could say anything, she found herself glancing at the deer elin's weapon, which she had proceeded to draw from the side of the stag which stood near her. With the tip of her weapon dragging lightly across the ground, the deer elin approached Kit, stopping in front of her stag with a question of her own. "And I happen to have a few for yourself! Who exactly do you think you are to suddenly jump out at people like that?"

The question made sense to Kit, who simply sighed as a response to the question, before reaching into one of the pouches on the front of her belt. Although she was in a bit of a rush, it was not as if she would get anywhere by simply going along in the direction that things seemed to be moving. She had to rectify things properly first. After a mere second had passed, she withdrew her hand from the pouch, a wallet-like object in her grasp as she retrieved what she was looking for. She flipped it open with a flick of her palm to reveal the badge that she carried on her person. On this badge was the symbol of the Trinity Council, with the word "Zero" scrawled across the bottom in cursive. The badge itself was golite in material, making it shiny and gold in color.

"I'm Crystal Kitsune, Trinity Council." she spoke plainly and professionally at this point, which was actually a bit uncharacteristic of her. "I apologize for any rudeness, I am simply in a hurry. There is a criminal roaming these woods. I simply intended to see whether you have spotted an unusual character?" she added the question mere seconds after her initial statement, hoping that the deer elin had some idea of who she spoke of as far as an 'unusual person in the woods' part was concerned. After all, Kit had a job to complete and any further confusion or hostilities could potentially thwart that job. Although the deer elin had drawn her weapon, Kit had not done so herself. This was mainly because she did not view the deer elin as a substantial enough threat to draw her Sword of Nobility, but also had to do with the fact that she believed the situation was nothing more than a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:03 pm

The badge caused an odd reaction with the deer Elin, her eyes widening massively and causing her to take a step back with what sounded like a stifled whimper. She knew immediately that this Elin was... Powerful, one didn't get into such a squad and such a council without being so, she commanded respect from people much like Solarion used to do, not so much anymore but at least she knew that there were people she herself was forced to respect. So with that the small girl walked to Belsarius's side and put away her weapon before stepping back into sight and walking closer to Kit, narrowing her eyes for a moment and crossing her arms over her chest before speaking. "I... Apologise for the way I acted, I dislike people coming upon me suddenly and I react... Negatively." She clenched one of her hands so hard her body shuddered for a few moments before she released it, letting out any of her darker impulses go with it.

With that done a smile hit her lips and she folded her hands together, hiding them in the long flowing sleeves that she had as she asserted her cuter side. It was difficult to keep up at times but when she was facing someone like Crystal here she had to do it or else she would die, her magic wasn't coming to her quite yet, she needed something to reassert her magic. She shook her head suddenly to clear her thoughts before nodding to the woman before her. "My name is Solarion Abella, Child of the Forest... Although I am no longer a child. This is Belsarius, King of the Forest." She gestured towards the large Stag who bowed his head, the flowers on his antlers blooming before falling still, the creature already starting to draw in mana from his surroundings in case it was needed.

"Now that introductions are out of the way I do not know of any such criminal wandering the woods but if he is running like he is then he must be crushed, root out the weakness in this world. I shall aid you as best as I can in your hunt, do you have any possibilities as to the whereabouts of the individual in question?" She turned and hopped up onto the back of her mount, the Stag trotting over to stand beside Crystal before raising his head and scanning his glowing eyes around. "Belsarius is not the fastest of beasts but he is strong so do not count him out in a fight." Solarion told the other girl, acting surprisingly amicable now that she knew she would be entirely crushed if she tried to fight her. At least at this moment...
Back to top Go down
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet
Gold: 0
Class: Neophyte
EXP: 0

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 pm

'Who there? Why are they here?' Armando thought to himself as his slumber was distributed. The quite of the forest was fill with noise as he open his eyes to see the eternal twilight of the river floor. He fell asleep there to stay away from the animal of the forest above. Armando swim up to the surface to see what was happening. It was than that he heard it. A beautiful voice was slowly spreading over the forest.

Without a thought, Armando climb to the shore and begun a walk to find the source of the voice. It wasn't often that he was able to heard a song. The walk was short as the voice was in a clearing in front of him. Stoping at the edge, he look around to see what happening. There where two Elin girls talking to each other and a gaint deer curl around one of them. One of the girls was a deer elin in a robe and the other one was a fox elin. The fox girl was flashing a...is that a badge of the coucnil?

The fox girl seems bored and in a hurry wile the deer and the deer elin seems...protected? Like they don't known what to do. Yet Armando dosen't care bout that, all he known was the singing had stop. He had found it enjoyable and wanted it to continue. Taking the last step to entire the clearing he spoke his mind. "Why has the singing stop?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Clearly Crystal had easily suppressed any potential hostile feelings present just prior to the presentation of her badge. It was not as if Crystal enjoyed presenting her badge, as it was not as if she took pride in the fact that she was a member of the council. Pride was a feeling better left reserved for the weak minded of the races. Crystal was not one to dwell on such a simplistic mindset. However, the badge had managed to get the young deer elins attention and keep things civil, which was more than the fox elin could ask for. The deer elin closed the distance between the two a little, though not even meeting the half way point. "I... Apologise for the way I acted, I dislike people coming upon me suddenly and I react... Negatively." the words were spoken but they fell on deaf ears.

It was not as if Crystal did not care for what she had to say but it was more so that she did not have time to focus on the words. "Honestly... It's no big deal. This is a large forest. Someone happening upon you out of nowhere is enough to put anyone on edge." she spoke reassuringly but bluntly, her tone of voice returning to its prior state. "My name is Solarion Abella, Child of the Forest... Although I am no longer a child. This is Belsarius, King of the Forest." Crystal listened to the words and took mental notes of everything she said, being especially sure to remember the small details if she needed to remember them later on. "Now that introductions are out of the way I do not know of any such criminal wandering the woods but if he is running like he is then he must be crushed, root out the weakness in this world. I shall aid you as best as I can in your hunt, do you have any possibilities as to the whereabouts of the individual in question?"

Crystal turned her head to the side as she noticed an individual emerging nearby from a source of water. She had not noticed anyone in the area before... She instantly drew her sword of nobility, pointing the tip of the blade in the direction of the noise. However, once she had realized that it was not the man she was searched for she resheathed her blade and scratched the back of her head with her left hand. "Ugh... This is getting tedious..." she murmured, looking around once more as something caught her attention. "Oh... How convenient..." she whispered to herself as she suddenly bolted past the deer elin and her familiar, reaching speeds that would have likely made her appear as nothing more than a streak of color.

"You too stay here! I'll be back!" she shouted to the two who were within the vicinity before disappearing in the nearby brush and foliage. She had caught a glimpse of the man she had been hunting behind a tree a few hundred meters away. It was impossible for him to realize that she had noticed him, but never the less he was on the move. She adjusted her movement so that she would cut him off mid-route, hoping that she would be able to stop him before he could hurt anyone. She picked up in speed until she leaped out of the woods onto the route that the man had been walking, cutting him off and glaring daggers at him. "Are you prepared to die, Morrison?" she spat, drawing her sword of nobility once more.
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:02 pm

"Indeed, I guess I should have been more prepared for someone coming upon me but such a thing happens and I cannot deal with it... How bothersome." She ran her fingers through her hair, hitting some knots and growling as she removed them quickly and efficiently. Now she was going to start talking to the girl in front of her once more until she heard another voice to her side causing her to snap her head to the side and narrow her green eyes. The other person was an Elin as well if she could tell by the scales and eyes on him, he certainly didn't look like any of the other races, perhaps a human but there were inconsistencies so that didn't quite make sense... Well she had to shake those thoughts anyway for the male spoke, his tone cold and emotionless.

"The singing stopped because I was speaking to this woman. If you wish to hear any more of this singing I suggest you join us in dealing with this criminal. Or perhaps learn not to jump into conversations that you weren't a part of!" She called out to him, giving a soft sigh and fixing the sleeves of her robes and throwing her hair back out of her face, just in time to see Crystal notice something and go charging off, ludicrously hard to notice with that kind of speed. How bothersome, when she got her magic back she'd surely need to watch out for those types but at least her movements did show where the Fox Elin was going and that meant it was easy for Belsarius to follow along.

"Come along then, little friend, it's time to kill." She grinned wickedly at Armando and drew her Zweihander, letting out a melodic scream before the animal pushed off the ground using its strength for the first boost of speed before settling into a rhythm, the powerful muscles of the Stag's body allowing him to charge forwards at a high speed, not so high as that of Crystal but definitely much, much faster than Solarion herself could move and all the while her pink-bladed zweihander was held into the air ready to cut down her opponent.

Now then, due to Crystal cutting off this Morrison, he would obviously be looking at the leader of Squad Zero so that would mean that this next bit would be absolutely easy. Clenching her thighs to keep her locked onto the back of her friend the deer Elin leaned over the side of the creature and swung her Zweihander towards the neck of Morrison, throwing her entire weight and muscle mass into the attack to try and take his head straight off of his shoulders. At the same time, if it missed, the stag would stop and kick out with his back hooves, using his powerful muscles to try and crush Morrison's chest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Armando was taken back, why was the fox girl pointed her sword at him? Why was the deer girl yelling at him? Wait the singing will return if he catches a person? "Find, I'll help you catch this person." Armando told them, at the same time as the fox girl took off running into the forest. He look to see what she had saw but there was nothing. The deer girl then took off, calling out to him.

Time to kill? They found the person? Which mean, it was time to hunt! Armando took off, swinging his longbow around and latching a arrow to it. He was slower then the deer and the...doe, yes doe, but kept up with their pace. It was soon that he saw the fox girl pointing her sword at a older man. Was this the target? Is the hunt over already? No, the person is still able to run if needed. This was not allowed.

Armando took aim with his bow aiming for the target knee. Mindful of the fox girl and the doe and deer, he let go of the arrow. Hopefully it reach its mark. Seeing that he done his part, he slow down to a decent jog. There no use tiring out if the hunt is done.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:07 pm

NPC Information:

Morrison would become aware of Crystal the moment she had stopped, squinting his eyes as he recognized the face of the fox elin. After all, she had been the one who drove him and his subordinates out of their home kingdom. He gritted his teeth but had little time to do anything about Crystal's appearance before he was suddenly bombarded with attacks from two other foes. The only thing that had tipped him off to the young elin's assault was the sound of her stag's hooves impacting against the ground with each movement he made. Morrison, after all, had finely tuned ears that could pick up on rather minute sounds. However, his reaction to his visual perception was lacking. Although he was able to duck, narrowly avoiding the blade of the deer elin's attack, the kick from the stag sent him flying around thirty meters, hitting and skidding across the ground.

"Damn... stag..." Morrison would grunt. The only luck he had was that the arrow fired by the shark elin had missed its mark entirely, getting lodged in the ground due to the kick from the stag knocking Morrison clear out of where the arrow was intended to hit. Morrison slowly rose to his feet, his ribs realigning and his vital organs immediately acting to repair themselves in a matter of seconds. Several crackling sounds and squishing noises could be heard as his body rearranged its contents back to their original status. 'Heh... As long as they don't hit my head, I'll be alright...' he thought to himself, retrieving his Staff of Honor from his back, where it had been kept prior.

"As long as I have this... I'll be okay..." he grumbled, disappearing in a flash of electricity before reappearing behind the doe, a kick launched at the back of her head. Although his speed was obviously much greater than the speed he launched his kick at, he was still recovering from the regeneration. He moved at a speed of 100, though the strength of the kick would be enough to crack her skull if it landed. He held the staff firmly in his right hand, using it as a focus item to reconstruct the composition of his leg temporarily into that of Earth to increase the over-all strength and damage the kick would deal. Morrison was determined to save Crystal for last, wanting to be able to torture her and extend her death for as long as possible.

Crystal watched as everything unfolded, unsure of whether or not the two elins would need her help in handling Morrison. She did not have much time to consider joining in or not, however, as her eyes caught onto movement a few tens of meters ahead of what was going on. 'Damn Morrison...' she whispered, disappearing in a flicker of movement. It would have been impossible for anyone within the area to so much as keep up with her speed. Therefore, it would come to a surprise to everyone when her sword of Nobility split into five different bladed weapons and skewered five people hiding in the forestry nearby. After running their bodies clean through she would use her blades to dice them into peaces, leaving little traces of what their bodies once were. She turned her head back on Morrison and the events that were unfolded, wondering if the elin would be quick or skilled enough to outmaneuver Morrison. If not, there was always the newly arrived shark elin to rely on.
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:42 pm

With her blade screaming over where the felon's head once was Solarion was forced to pull the blow back, her muscles straining and protesting as she done so. This did kind of prevent her from overshooting the blow and also coming close to cutting Crystal but she was sure that she couldn't hit that damned Elin if she tried her hardest. Belsarius and Solarion both turned their heads to where Morrison was, watching him pull his body back together with a few horrific noises, apparently Belsarius dealt some serious damage but not enough to kill this guy. It was never going to be that easy was it? She'd have to invest in magic like that if she wanted to get anywhere...

What she saw next though was the fact that her opponent simply vanished in a bolt of lightning. A teleportation technique, powerful, dangerous but there were always downsides. Be it a high mana cost that drained the user, a long time before it could be used again due to an odd magical malfunction in the spell itself, something that no scholars had seemed to be able to break just yet. That always made Solarion think but she was getting away from the point. The other usual weakness... The teleportation created noise at the egress point. The crackle of electricity behind her caused her to snap around and move out of the way, the kick passing in front of her face but this of course left some obvious things open to Solarion.

With a grin on her features she swung out with her elbow, her strength backing it to try and crush the hard area of bone straight into her opponents spine. If his kick could crush her skull then she was pretty damn sure that her elbow would be able to crack his spinal column. Whether or not the attack struck, although he'd need some kind of midair movement to dodge it, he'd still pass over Belsarius and leave him open to another strike from the ludicrously powerful animal.

The Stag turned and raised one of his legs, swinging it out in a very human-like movement towards Morrison's skull. Belsarius didn't have any magic to draw upon just now but his strength was essentially triple that of the felon's so this kick was going to hurt a lot of if it struck not to mention that it would be extremely fast due to Belsarius's natural speed, he was a powerful animal and that had some serious perks...
Back to top Go down
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:41 pm

A near slient growl escape from Armando before he relize it. By now he had reach the edge of the clearing to see the outcome of the doe elin attack. Not only his arrow miss but the prey was healing him self. This, in Armando eye, was undoubtedly was not suppose to happen. He look on as the prey dissappear and reappear behind the doe aiming to attack, only to be double team by her and the deer.

Seeing that he is still in the air, Armando begun to gather the water in the air in the shape of arrows. "Appear and take shape, Water Arrows!" Armando called out, shooting three arrows to the prey. One above him and one on each side of him. These arrow would make sure that he won't get away by moving in any of those direction. Yet Armando wasn't done, he still has one more thing to do. "Invoke the contract, Awakening!"

He move closer to the main performance, water slowly encasing him. It turn and twisted in to a monstrous form. It left him up, as there was enough water for Armando to swim in. Finally the water settle to show the world it new form. A humanoid dragon like beast was in place where Armando once was, it eyes glaring at the man that is it prey. The hunt has truly begun.

Strength - 300
Speed - 300
Reflexes - 250
Stamina - 200
Mana - 500 (x2)
Control - 1050

Current Mana
1000-320=680
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:20 am

Morrison would immediately scowl as he realized what a mistake he had made to underestimate his opponents. Not only was he far from a close range combatant but his physical performance was severely impaired by the regeneration and teleportation altogether. Thus, when he realized that he was being counter-attacked he had little he could do. Particularly because of the arrows fired from the shark elin that had cut off most of his potential movement. The elin's elbow struck his spinal column, with a resounding crack that could be heard throughout the clearing. This did not phase him all too much, however, but the blow from the stag to his skull was what would mean the death of him. His regeneration was limited to below the neck... Thus, when his skull was crushed by the massive stag, the destruction to the front of his head was evident enough.

Morrison fell to the ground dead, his spine crooked and his face half destroyed. Not a word could be heard from the crooked politician as he had died the moment the stag had destroyed his skull, reducing his brain to mush. Crystal would walk over to Morrison's dead body and reach down, probing his pockets for a moment before pulling out an identification card. "I'll be taking this to verify your death, Noah..." she muttered, before placing the card in one of her pouches. She then looked to the shark elin who had apparently taken on a new form entirely. Although it was a rather odd sight to see, Crystal was not boggled by it. "I see you have an animal form too..." she whispered before looking to the deer elin. "That was some nice fighting, Solarion." she told the deer elin before uncurling Morrison's fingers and taking the staff away from him. The Staff of Honor. "You're a magic user, right?" she asked the doe, tilting her head towards the staff.
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:37 am

Feeling bone snap under her elbows, breaking into fragments under the force of a blow was certainly an odd feeling. In the split second it took to hit him it really was an odd feeling and it stung a little. She reached down and rubbed her own elbow even as Morrison died. That didn't bother her anymore, death was a natural thing in this world and Solarion had seen it several times before, it didn't bother her anymore and it seemed that it didn't bother Crystal either. It was good to see others inured as she was but she wasn't entirely sure how the other Elin would take to seeing someone die so gruesomely in front of them.

With that Solarion turned around and noticed that the other Elin had changed appearance, looking almost... Draconic? Or perhaps just more shark-like, it was really rather odd and a look of confusion passed over Solar's face before she shook her head and turned around to speak with the leader of Zero Squad. "Thank you Crystal, skillful fighting on your part as well. This foe is lucky I did not have to resort to my magic." She sighed softly and looked to the staff that he had been holding, dropping down from Belsarius's back to get a better look at it. The weapon seemed to hum with power and it was certainly of a special make... Was it possible that this was one of the legendary Six Arms of Truth? No, it couldn't be but Solarion didn't know enough about weapons to decide as to whether or not it was such a weapon.

She crouched down and reached over, wrapping her fingers around the hilt of the staff and immediately she gasped. The wealth of power contained within his weapon and that which was being given to her through the staff. She more than doubled her mana capacity just by touching this weapon and even now she could feel that all of her spells were upgraded, the mana she did have reacted better to her touch and became more powerful as a result. A grin split the face of the Deer Elin and she stood up, twirling the weapon between her fingers before pointing it off into the distance and then flipping it around to slide it into her robes where it wouldn't fall out. "Indeed I am, I am a powerful mage and this weapon is... Powerful in its own right. I believe it is similar to your sword..." She left something unsaid and then rubbed her jaw before looking at the Shark Elin. "I did promise to sing..."

Sighing softly she wrapped her fingers around Belsarius's antlers and hauled herself up onto his back again, sitting side saddle and taking a deep breath before starting to sing. The song that came to her this time was not happy, there was no mirth. It was a dirge, a song that invoked the feeling of pain, that remembered death and allowed any that heard to know that such a thing had occurred nearby. Besides even though he was a felon, Morrison deserved such recognition if only for the powerful weapon that he had wielded...
Back to top Go down
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Okay he was mad, he really wanted to hunt. Yet the prey had been dealt with and the hunt is finish. Armando look on as the vixen and doe exchange some words about a staff. He can feel the magic in it, sleeping underneath the wood. Forcing his eyes away from the weapon he look down at the body of the prey. They need to strip him of everything important to make sure nothing is loss when the animals come for it.

"Vixen, may I keep anything I find from the body?" Armando ask her, his voice distorted from speaking in his awaken state. Which remind him, he have to get out of it. The water drop down to the ground where it sink to the earth. Luckily he was far enough for nether vixen, the doe or the deer would get wet. "I did promise to sing..." Armando heard Doe said before the music reach his ears. He forgotten why he first started to help, but no long care as he relax and let a small smile reach his lips.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Crystal

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Crystal listened to the shark elin speak regarding whatever was on Morrison's person. She didn't really care what he took off the body as the body was no longer of any concern to her. After all, she only needed to provide proof she had engaged Morrison in combat. Along with the ID card and her personal testimony, he would marked as deceased by the council. She looked back at the body, shrugging her shoulders gently. "Take whatever you want from his body." she would say before turning away from the two elins and the body of the deceased human. "I should get going for now, however..." she whispered as the doe elin began to sing her song, a song that didn't quite sit well with Crystal. It was not as if the song was bad nor was the singing; the type of song was simply not something Crystal enjoyed. She started to walk off into the trees, picking up speed slowly as she moved back towards her subordinates at the end of the forest.

[Topic Exit]
[Morrison was carrying 5000 Gold and 150 meters of valorite wire looped around a spool.]
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:16 pm

A hoof would be moved in the way of Crystal as she tried to walk away although Solarion hadn't done any overt movements. She just continued to lowly sing, letting the haunting melody flow through the trees. Belsarius however was the one that spoke to the leader of Squad Zero, leaning down so that he could whisper in her ear without disturbing Solar as she sang, he knew it was one of her pet hates and it usually set her off even against him. "Solar is not a co-operative person but I am. If you ever need help again, I recognise your strength and authority as does Solarion and she will not try to kill you, no matter how much she threatens it. If you need our aid then feel free to ask, even if Solarion declines, her mood will change swiftly when I do not do the same." He told her before nodding and stepping back.

Solarion herself looked over to Crystal... And gave a small nod of respect before closing her eyes over. The sang would last for only a minute or so before she closed her mouth and gave a soft cough. "So tell me, Shark, what is your name?" She raised an eyebrow at him, resting on top of Belsarius and with one hand still holding her zweihander, the pink blade glittering softly as she shifted the blade. It wasn't a threatening gesture but it was obvious that she was still pondering as to whether or not she would actually bother trying to attack this person... Didn't quite seem worth it though. She'd see how he actually reacted and whether or not he would be a threat.
Back to top Go down
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:26 pm

He nod once to the vixen as she left, quickly picking up the things on the prey person. Putting the gold in his pocket, he look at the other thing he had. It was a good quality spoon of wire, made out of a metal he dosent known. 'Might sell at a good price somewhere?' Armando thought to himself, deciding to pocket it as well. He turn around to see the little doe mount side saddle on the deer.

He look on as she flash her sword, relax yet acknowledged that it there and she can use it. "My name?" Armando ask her, the tiniest of emotion creep into his voice, Regret and resolve mix as he answer her question. "My name is Arm..Aj Luna, little doe. What is your and that of your guardian?" He ask, not even brothering to censor what he had be calling her.
Back to top Go down
Solarion

Solarion

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 pm

A stiffness ran through Solarion at what she had just been called and her knuckles became white as her hand tightened on the hilt of her sword. She had to fight to restrain her anger to keep it out of her, she couldn't let it take control. Things were too dangerous when she let her anger get to her but she could feel her mana trying to reach her, the massively opened supply due to the staff. How dare he call her that? Who did he think he was to be so condescending? With a small shake running through her body she dropped down from Belsarius, as she done so she slammed the agapite edge of her Zweihander into the ground and glared at the Shark Elin.

"Listen here, cur and listen well or I shall tear you apart right here. I will spill your blood and let nature do with it as it wishes. My name is Solarion and you shall call me such, if you try to give me some kind of nickname or dare speak down then I shall kill you. Simple as that." She snarled at him, lifting her sword and pointing it straight at his throat. As emotionless as he might be, surely he would understand a threat. He was saved from being attacked though by a hoof slamming down onto the ground between the pair of them, the ground cracking. "I am Belsarius and you are lucky I am here or else my mistress might have done as she said..." His voice was soft as he spoke but his glowing eyes were hard.
Back to top Go down
AjLuna

AjLuna

Character sheet

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Why is she mad? Did I do something to get her angrey at me? "I am sorry Miss Solarion, I didn't mean to infend you in anyway. It is hard for me to express myself properly due to an event that happen when I was younger." Armando explain, his head slightly bow to show respect to her. He didn't flinch as the sword was underneath his neck, he had been in worst places before.

"It is nice to meet you Belsarius," Armando finally side as he rose his head from it bow. Only to bring back down to respects the giant deer in bwteen him and his lady. He rose one more time and look across to see Solarion in the eyes. He once heard that the eyes was the window of the soul and wanted to see if there any turth to it. "Once more, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elin Pride!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elin Pride!    Elin Pride!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elin Pride!
Page 1 of 1